The USA Network app lets you watch hundreds of TV shows and films in different genres viz. comedy, horror, romance, action, sci-fi, and more. The app can be activated on various streaming devices namely Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, and Android TV. Here are the steps on how to add and activate the USA Network app on these devices.
USA Network is a popular American cable channel introduced by NBC Universal Television. You can catch up on some great shows such as Matchless, White Collar, Falling Water, Suits, Chrisley Knows Best, and more.
- 1 Add Channel USA Network on Roku Installation Process –
- 2 Activate USA Network on Roku at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
- 3 Activate USA Network on Fire TV
- 4 Activate USA Network on Apple TV
- 5 Activate USA Network on Android TV
- 6 Activate USA Network on Xbox One
Get USA Network on Roku – Prerequisites You Need
The USA Network channel is easily available on the Roku Channel Store (channelstore.roku.com) and you can seamlessly download it. Meanwhile, before executing the downloading and activation steps of the channel make sure that you keep the following things handy.
- Make your TV HDTV connected with Roku device
- A strong broadband connection
- Roku remote
- Created Roku account
- Installed USA Network app on Roku
Once you get all these things, it’s time to get started with the process.
Add Channel USA Network on Roku Installation Process –
To make the process easier, below we have provided the complete steps that will guide you on how to install USA Network on Roku:
- Visit the Roku’s Home by pressing the Home button on your device’s remote.
- Explore the Streaming Channels, and from here visit the Search Channels options.
- From the Search Channels, locate for the USA Network Channel.
- From the obtained results, press OK to see the channel preview.
- Now, select Add Channel to get USA Network on Roku.
- Finally, click the OK button to install the USA Network Roku app.
- After installation of the app you will see a channel activation code on your device screen, hence make sure to copy the same.
By pursuing these steps, the USA Network channel is now added to your Roku. Now, the next step demands you activate the channel to access the USA content online.
Activate USA Network on Roku at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
Here are the complete steps that will help you to activate USA Network on your preferred streaming device and i.e. Roku.
- Open the USA Network app that you installed earlier on your Roku device.
- Now, visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on your web browser with the help of your pc or smartphone.
- In the next step, you need to enter the code that you have received earlier.
- Click Continue and then click Activate to stream USA Network content on your favourite Roku connected TV screen.
Similar Post: syfy.com activate/activatenbcu Roku Code
Activate USA Network on Fire TV
Follow the steps mentioned here to activate the USA Network on your Amazon Fire TV:
- Go to the home screen on your Amazon FireTV.
- Search for the USA Network app and start the download procedure.
- Once the download is complete, open the app to generate the activation code.
- Now, go to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu and enter the code.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and complete the process.
Activate USA Network on Apple TV
Watch the USA Network on your Apple TV by following the steps mentioned below:
- Download the USA Network app from the App Store.
- When the download is complete, open the app to get an activation code.
- Now, access usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on a separate device and enter the activation code. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You can enjoy watching the USA Network on your Apple TV.
Activate USA Network on Android TV
For Activating the USA Network on your Android TV, follow the process mentioned here:
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV and search for the USA Network app.
- Install the app and launch it on your TV.
- An activation code will appear on the screen with some instructions.
- Following the instructions, visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu and enter the activation code in the provided space. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Complete the process and enjoy watching USA Network on your Android TV.
Activate USA Network on Xbox One
Follow the procedure mentioned below to activate the USA Network app on Xbox One:
- Search for the USA Network app on the Xbox Store.
- Select the app and download it on your device.
- Open the app and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Open the activation link usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on your PC or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code and ‘Continue’ with the process.
- Once the activation is complete, the app will refresh on your device and you will be able to watch the USA Network content.
How to Watch USA Network With Other Service Providers?
USA Network is now available on several different service providers as well. But to stream the best of channel shows, you need to have a subscription to any of these service providers (Mentioning below) and enjoy watching the attractive shows that you eagerly wanted to watch. The astounding service provider list includes the name of:
- Hulu + Live TV – Undoubtedly, Hulu is the widely-used American streaming service owned by NBCUniversal and the Walt Disney Company. With the platform, you can get four different plans along with on-demand content – The Hulu Basic, Hulu (No Ads), The Hulu Basic + Live TV, and Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV.
- fuboTV – With the active FuboTV subscription you can watch 90 to 130 channels on your smart TV. Similar to Hulu, FuboTV also offers three plans – Family ($64.99 per month), Family Plan with Showtime ($74.99 per month), and Ultra ($84.99 per month).
- Sling TV – Sign up for the SlingTV subscription and stream on-demand content along with LIVE TV channels on your smart TV’s.
- AT&T TV Now – Another American media streaming platform is AT&T TV, which allows you to watch 400 hours of non-stop entertainment with 120+ channels with a monthly cost of $59.99 per month.
Wrapping Up The Post
If you are eager to watch USA Network on your streaming device, then here is good news for you! The USA Network channel app is available to download on different devices. All you need to do is install the channel to get the activation code and then enter it at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it necessary to have an NBCUniversal account for activating the USA Network app?
Yes. You must create an NBCUniversal app for activating the USA Network app on different devices.
Why is the USA Network code not working?
The code will not work in only two cases:
- If you are entering the incorrect code.
- If the time limit of entering the code has expired.
You can uninstall the app and reinstall it to generate a new activation code.
The USA Network app is not working on my device. Why?
Here are the possible reasons why the app might not be working on our device:
- The internet connection is interrupted. Check it out.
- The device software version is not updated. Update to the latest version.
- The app version is not updated. Update.
- Sometimes, there can be network issues. So, wait for some time before accessing the app.
- If these fixes don’t work, contact the help center.
How can I watch the USA Network without cable?
With streaming services such as DIRECTV Stream, Hulu, and FuboTV, you can watch the USA Network without cable.
Can I download the USA Network app on my iPad?
Yes. The USA Network app is available for iOS and Android devices. You can download it from the App Store.
Wrapping Up The Post
If you are eager to watch USA Network on Roku, then here is good news for you! The USA Network channel app is available to download on the Roku Channel Store. All you need to do is install the channel to get the activation code and then enter it at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.