TikTok TV is an entertaining app that allows you to view thousands of free independent videos from around the world. The videos are organized into categories within the app such as Entertainment, Entertainment News, Food, Sports, and more. The videos are available in English only but the app boasts a global audience of over 200 million users so you can enjoy popular videos from your favorite countries.
Best of all, TikTok is easily accessible for streaming over your TVs. This blog post brings you to the updated version of the 2021 guide to play TikTok videos on your Roku smart player. P.S. The same could be done if you are a FireStick user. TikTok TV is a streaming app that has more than 100 million downloads. It is a favorite among many social media users due to its easy-to-use interface and rich media content. This app is specially designed to bridge the gap between young people and their parents. It’s time to get started with the perfect guide!
Steps On How to Stream TikTok Videos on Roku
TikTok, unfortunately, is not available in the Roku Channel Store. TikTok, on the other hand, maybe accessed via screen mirroring from your smartphone.
NOTE: Before you can proceed, you must first enable Screen Mirroring on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Using an Android Phone
To enable screen mirroring on Roku via an android phone, follow the steps.
- Connect your Android phone to the Roku Wi-Fi network.
- Install the TikTok app from the Google Play Store.
- Swipe down on your phone’s Notifications tab.
- Select the Screen Cast option, which may differ depending on the model and maker.
- To connect and start the TikTok app, tap the Roku device.
- Sign in to your account and choose the video to watch.
Enable Screen Mirroring Using the iPhone
AirPlay is used to cast the screen of an iOS device for media sharing files and streaming. It was recently made accessible on some Roku devices. To enable AirPlay, you must first upgrade your Roku device. Ascertain that the Roku and the iPhone are both linked to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Just visit the App Store on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your TikTok account after installing the app.
- Go down the Control Center and choose Screen Mirroring.
- Select the Roku device and enter the Passcode displayed on the TV screen.
- View the videos on your Roku device.
NOTE: Airplay is only available on a few models. On other models, you can mirror your iPhone to your TV using the Mirror for Roku app.
Screen Mirror On the Roku Device
Here’s how to screen mirror on Roku:
- Open the Roku device and go to the Settings menu.
- From the available choices, select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
- Tap AirPlay to enable it and then choose Require Code.
- Select the option “First Time Only.”
Check Out This Alternative Method!
TikTok TV is a free app for Apple and Android smartphones that allows users to watch live and on-demand programming from over 400 TikTok channels, including music, movies, news, talk shows, and kids shows. TikTok TV can be connected to a TV through the HDMI port on most smartphones or the USB connection on many tablets. A network connection is not needed because the live and on-demand programming is stored on servers distributed around the world including in the U.S.A.
Groove On These Latest Trends On TikTok
TikTok is a social media dance app where you can unlock fun routines and challenge other users. When it comes to dancing apps, performance is king. This is why getting an amazing dance routine in front of your audience is so important. And that’s exactly what we’re going to demonstrate here. We’ve picked the best and latest TikTok dance trends.
1. The “Unlock It (Lock It)” challenge
2. “Yah Trick Yah” dance challenge
3. The “Get Up” challenge on TikTok
4. “What You Know Bout Love”
5. “Up” TikTok challenge
6. Perfect match dance challenge
7. Without telling me the TikTok challenge
8. “Take a look at my girlfriend” challenge of TikTok
9. I hate all men TikTok challenge
10. The first name challenge on TikTok
11. Reese’s Puffs TikTok challenge
12. “Waking up in the morning” TikTok challenge
13. “Now look at this” challenge
14. Clown challenge on TikTok
15. Cheering crowd
We hope you enjoyed this blog post. Now you can stream unlimited TikTok videos on your Roku smart media player with the screen sharing process mentioned above. Do not forget to like our page!