Rocket League is a popular vehicular soccer video game introduced and developed by Psyonix, which was first out for the users of PlayStation 4 and Steam. With a free-to-play title with in-game purchases, players can control vehicles to play soccer with the ball within a set of goals on a field. Eight players on each between two teams are allowed to hit a ball into the opponent’s goal to score points. Players may vary their vehicle’s size, aerodynamics, boost capacity, and maneuverability; allowed settings range between “least” to “most”. Henceforth, if you have recently come across the Rocket League game platform and are now looking to subscribe to it at your Gaming Console like Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you may require to activate Rocket League at the rocketleague.com/activate page.
To suitably know how to activate Rocket League online on the rocketleague.com/activate page, it’s time to pursue the instructions mentioned below.
What is Rocket League? And What Are The Benefits of Activating It Online?
Rocket League is a sports-action game that combines the thrill of competitive soccer with the non-stop action of driving in high-powered rocket-powered vehicles. Rocket League includes all the content from previous downloadable content packs.
The worldwide phenomenon of Rocket League is now available on the Nintendo Switch System! Take control of a rocket-powered battle car in this multiplayer action sports game. Take on the ball and boost your way to victory! Simply activate your Rocket League games at rocketleague.com/activate and drive to play the best of soccer video games.
Activate Rocket League at rocketleague.com/activate
As you are looking to activate Rocket League on rocketleague.com/activate, then you must keep a note that the Epic Games account is required to activate your product. If you don’t have one yet, we encourage you to create it as soon as possible. This way you can complete your activation and take advantage of the many benefits of having an attached Epic Games account. An Epic Games account will allow you to be eligible for giveaways or news related to any products from our partners that will be launched on the platform.
Let’s move on further to participate and complete the activation process:
- Launch the Rocket League on Epic Games account and then select the option, which says the “Sign In” button.
- Upon prompted on the Sign-in page, you will be asked to enter the sign-in details of your Epic Games Account – Username and Password. (In case, you don’t have access to or create an Epic Games Account, simply click on the “Create” button. With the link, you need to complete the formalities like entering your complete name, username, a valid email address, and selecting a password.)
- Next, log into your Epic Games account by entering the asked details, and once you are successfully logged into your account, proceed further to visit the activation page.
- Explore rocketleague.com/activate – the main activation page. (If the official Rocket League is not working, you can also navigate to epicgames.com/activate to activate the services.)
- In the next step, you would need to create a Primary Platform right after successfully logged into your Epic Games account.
- After this, tap “Yes” if your Primary Platform is already configured and at the same time, if you don’t want to set the platform click on the option, which says “No, I have another”.
With this, your Primary Platform is confirmed! Now you can link your Epic Games primary account to the platforms like Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, etc.
Similar Post: Motor Trend OnDemand On Roku
Importance of Primary Platform –
Your Primary Platform is the best source of progression to show and trace your Competitive Rank, XP Level, and Rocket Pass Progress on your all connected gaming consoles. Meanwhile, it is advisable for you to choose the platform where you can experience extreme progress in Rocket Pass, and hold the top Competitive Rank.
However, if you wish to change your primary platform, then this is also possible with the following steps:
How Do I Change My Primary Platform in Rocket League
To change your primary platform, here is a complete rundown of steps that will allow you to perform the steps. Here’s what you need to do to change your Primary Platform in the Rocket League.
- To start up the process, navigate to the official activation page – rocketleague.com/activate.
- Here, on the activation screen, tap on the “LogIn” option.
- Next, you will be required to choose the option of how to sign in to your Epic Games Account.
- With this, you will get to see the “Change Primary” button on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the process on time.
Note: The entire process will take a day (24 hours) to change your Primary Platform.
The activation process is simple and can be completed without any trouble. Contact professionals if you face any technical problem as there will always be a solution to the issue.
How Do I Contact Rocket League Support Staff?
Got a query or facing a problem with the service? Contact Rocket League Support to get instant solutions.
The official support page of the Rocket League is designed to serve and solve all the questions and queries you have. Plus, the staff is always ready to provide you with the best answers and solutions to your questions. Simply, type your query in the “Help Center” page and point out the trouble-causing issue by entering the keywords pertaining to your problem.
Similarly, you can raise a ticket by submitting your query easily.
In order to submit a ticket, you need to:
- Visit the support page at support.rocketleague.com.
- In the next step, select your platform and make sure to complete the sign-in process by entering the right and verified credentials.
- While entering the details, make sure not to make any typing mistakes.
- Once logged in, you need to tap on the option “Raise a ticket” or “Submit a ticket”.
- Type in the details and fill out the important form.
- In the next step, click the “Submit” button to reach the bottom of the screen.
- With this, you have successfully submitted the ticket and the best part is that you will receive your answer via email on your personal email address that you have added at the time of entering the details.
- In case, you won’t receive any email, check your “Junk/ Spam” folder or simply follow the steps again.
Similarly, you can track the status of your submitted ticket. Here’s what you need to follow:
- To start with, go and access the support.rocketleague.com link.
- In the next screen, enter all the details (mandatory to enter) and complete the sign-in process.
- On the homepage, you need to first go to “Username” and then go to “My Activities”.
- Next click on the “My Requests” tab.
- See your raised ticket status.
Also read: Fox Sports on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Primary Platform in the Rocket League?
A: Primary Account Platform allows you to view your Rocket Pass Tier, your Competitive Rank, and your Season Reward Level in the Rocket League. Once you select the Primary Platform, Epic Games will request additional information needed to track your progressions. This includes Personal Information (First Name, Last Name, Birth Date), Battle(s) Data (Authentication Code for each match in the “My Matches Tab” in the game).
Q: What Is Epic Games Account And Why Is It Important?
A: An Epic Games Account (or Epic account) is the main account on Epic’s website. It is used for registration, profile management, online play on PCs, and general usage of the site. It is required to play most games that are available on the website. With this, you need to first link your Rocket League platform to your Epic Games account to track and add your Rocket Pass Progress, Rocket League inventory, Competitive Rank, and XP.
Q: How Do I Link Multiple Rocket League Accounts with Epic Games?
A: This process has been asked by so many people already: Simply navigate to https://www.rocketleague.com/activate and then click on the “Account Settings” tab to log in successfully to your Epic Games account. Finally, follow the steps and you are done.