PlayStation Vue on Roku is a great alternative to Netflix and Amazon Prime if you want access to a catalog of over 3,000 online movies and shows. Access it anywhere with a reliable Internet connection and you’ll be able to watch on-demand as many times as you want without delay. PlayStation Vue supports multiple profiles which means you can watch a movie with one account while another watches it at a different time. Each profile has its own list of movies available as well as day-by-day details so you can easily select what you want to watch while maintaining multiple profiles.
PlayStation Vue is an American Internet TV channel that provides subscribers Roku users access to over 120 Over-the-Air (OTA) networks. With its Chromecast-ready offering, PlayStation Vue is also a viable option for cord-cutters and fans of over-the-top programming. The service provides access to over 250 live networks, sports channels as well as movies on demand from participating providers. Each box set contains 1 free month of PlayStation Plus.
What’s Special About Getting Playstation Vue On Roku
One of the best things about Sony’s PlayStation Vue service is that it includes several profiles- one for watching live TV and another for watching movies. I found watching movies on PS Vue to be very easy and straightforward. All you do is choose one of the profiles and choose which device you want to be able to view the videos on. It’s that simple. You can also scan a barcode from the box that comes with each channel (or scan your own) which helps identify each piece of content much easier.
Playstation Vue is the most complete and comprehensive over-the-top internet TV service available today. With over 700 channels and 3000 movies/episodes on-demand and over 500 days of e-TV programming, PlayStation Vue is the ultimate solution for cord-cutters looking to cut the cord and re-up with all their favorite shows and movies.
It’s also a great choice for people that have cable and satellite TV and want to cancel their old service and get a new one with a better value. You can stream on-demand programming from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, and many others. Playstation Vue also has a Playstation app that acts as an interconnected online world where you can chat with other PlayStation gamers.
How To Add Sony PlayStation Vue On Roku
Step 1: To begin with, turn on your Roku player device and move to the home screen by pressing the remote’s home button.
Step 2: You will find a panel on the left side of the screen. From the options given, choose Streaming Channel by highlighting it using the remote.
Step 3: On the next page, you have to find the concerned channel. That is why here you need to put the channel name in the search bar.
Step 4: Enter PlayStation Vue in the search bar. You will get a list of results. Choose your channel from the list provided.
Step 5: Once you click on the channel you will be directed to the next page. Click on the “Add Channel” button.
Step 6: Installation will start just after clicking the Add Channel. Wait until the process gets done!
Step 7: After the completion, you just have to click “OK” and you are done!
Activation Process Of Getting Play Station Vue On Roku
It is critical to activate your device before using PlayStation Vue for the first time on Roku. Go down to learn more about it.
- Firstly, open the Roku home screen. Now look for the PlayStation Vue. Scroll down to find it.
- Using a desktop computer, laptop, or phone browser, go to www.psvue.com/activateroku.
- You will be asked to enter your sign-in credentials.
- Next, you will be asked for the activation code you received.
- PlayStation Vue application will be displayed in the media contents once the Roku screen gets refreshed.
Cancellation Process Of Play Station Subscription
To cancel your PlayStation Vue subscription on Roku, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://psvue.com/subscription.
- You have to sign in to your PlayStation Network account using your credentials.
- Proceeding further, navigate to the Subscription Summary page, and click on the Vue subscription.
- You will see the option of Cancel Subscription. Click on that. Press the “Yes” tab when it is prompted.
- Finally, you must complete the cancellation survey and click Cancel Subscription.
Learn The Update Process Play Station Vue On Roku
If you want to use and enjoy the most recent features of PlayStation Vue on Roku TV, it should be updated on a regular basis. And the process is super easy. Just follow the below-given steps.
- To begin with, you have to choose the PlayStation Vue and press the * button.
- Now move to the home screen.
- Look for the settings tab by scrolling down the page.
- From the settings, choose the “System” option and then select the System Update.
- Finally, select the Check Now option to manually check for PlayStation Vue updates.