Peacock is one of the most popular and user-friendly TV streaming service providers in the United States, run by NBC Universal. It provides various subscription packages to the user and streams high-quality shows and TV series to watch anytime, anywhere. Similarly, to make Peacock TV activate on your smart devices like Roku, Apple TV, LG Smart TV, and others, you need to take the help of the Peacocktv.com/activate activation link.
- 1 Activate Peacock TV on Any Device using peacocktv.com/tv
- 2 How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku?
- 3 Activate Peacock on Apple TV
- 4 Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV
Peacock Supported Streaming Devices:
- Amazon: Peacock TV is supported on major Amazon devices, which includes Fire TV, FireStick with Fire OS 5 and above.
- Android TV: Sony Bravia, Samsung Smart TV, and LG devices.
- Apple TV: Apple TV (4th Generation or above)
- Sony PlayStation: PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5
- Roku Media Player: 4210X, model 4200X, model 3600X, model 3900X, Roku Premiere/Premiere+, model 4640X, model 5000X.
- Xbox Devices: Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
All these above-mentioned devices are compatible to activate Peacock. Now, let’s move forward and activate the channel on different streaming devices.
Following are the proven steps to activate the Peacock on the TV set.
Activate Peacock TV on Any Device using peacocktv.com/tv
Those who are interested to activate Peacock on their TV can proceed further with the Peacock activation steps as mentioned down below. Please refer to the following steps:
- To make Peacock TV activated, turn on your Smart TV and connect it with a high-speed internet connection.
- Next, access to Peacocktv.com/activate link just to create an account.
- For account creation, you can use your email address and other details asked on your active screen.
- Once you create your account successfully, it’s time to download the peacock tv app on your device.
- Enter the code in the given space and enjoy watching movies and TV shows.
Other than Smart TV, there are major other platforms and devices that support Peacock, and the list includes:
Web Browsers Of Your PC Device – Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac), MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac), Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac), and Safari 12+ (Mac)
Tablets and Mobile Devices: Android: 6.0 or above, and iOS: 12 or above
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku?
Activating Peacock on Roku is easy to perform, all you need to do is follow these easy steps and proceed further.
- To begin with, add Peacock TV on Roku by tapping the “Add channel” button placed on the Roku’s channel store.
- Once it is added, launch the Peacock TV channel by tapping on the downloaded app.
- In the next step, tap on the sign-in button and complete the formalities.
- With this, you will receive the verified activation code or barcode.
- In the next step, navigate to peacocktv.com/activate or simply scan the barcode using your mobile device.
- On the main activation page, enter the code in the given field to access Peacock on Roku TV.
Also read: usanetwork.com/activate roku
Activate Peacock on Apple TV
Similar to Roku, Apple TV users can also get the Peacock app on their streaming device with these outlined steps:
- Explore the Apple App Store to download the Peacock app.
- For this, search for the Peacock TV app from the App Store.
- Next, give a tap to the Install button by utilizing your Apple TV remote.
- With this, you can easily have Peacock TV installed on your Apple TV.
- After installation, tap the app to open the Peacock TV app.
- Right after this, click on the sign-in button to complete the sign-in process by adding the required details.
- You will see an activation code, hence note it down or save the same code.
- Go to peacocktv.com/tv or Peacocktv.com/activate to enter the activation code.
- In the next step, click Continue and let your Apple TV refresh to stream Peacock shows.
Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV
These easy to read steps will take you to the Peacock activation guide at peacocktv.com/tv.
- To install the Peacock TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, you need to first download and install the app by searching for it.
- With the help of the search button, locate the Peacock TV app.
- From the obtained results, click on the Install button to get it added to your device.
- The next step demands you to create or sign in to your Peacock account with the valid communicating details.
- Next, go to peacocktv.com/tv link on a web browser. Here on the main page, enter the 6-digit activation code that is shown on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Type the code in the given space and click Continue.
- After entering the code, select Continue to proceed further.
- The downloaded peacock TV will start reloading on your Fire TV device and you will be able to stream your favorite shows and TV series.
Similar Post: weathergroup.com/activate
How Do I Watch Peacock TV on Fire Stick?
Besides Fire TV, Amazon FireStick is also compatible to stream Peacock TV.
- To start with, turn on your Amazon Fire stick and explore on the home screen by using your device’s home button.
- Once you find the Peacock app, make it download on your device.
- Click the Install button and then proceed further.
- Tap to open the app on your device and complete the sign in steps.
- After completing the steps, you will see the activation code on the firestick screen.
- Now, access to www.peacock tv.com/tv by entering the URL on the web browser’s address bar.
- Enter the code in the given space and you are done activating the channel on your FireStick.
Peacock Activate on Smartphone (Android and iOS)
In order to activate Peacock TV on your smartphone these are the easy steps that you need to execute well:
- Unlock your smartphone and navigate to the App Store of the device.
- On the Store, search and get the Peacock TV app and make it install on your smartphone.
- For this, click on the Install button to make it added to your mobile phone.
- After installing the app, tap on it and launch the same to complete the sign-in process.
- Use the valid Peacock account credentials and successfully sign into your account.
- In the next step, you will receive a channel activation code on the available screen.
- Go to the peacocktv.com/activate page on a web browser and enter the device activation code in the proper space.
- Select Continue to reload the app and use it on your smartphone.
How To Connect and Activate Peacock On LG Smart TV?
Follow these easy steps and execute them to activate Peacock on LG Smart TV.
- Navigate to the LG Content Store and look for the peacock tv app.
- Once you find the app, tap on it and select the Peacock TV app to make it installed on your LG Smart TV.
- After installation, complete login to your Peacock account by entering the valid login Credentials.
- In the next step, explore peacocktv.com/tv on a web browser and enter the code that appears on your TV screen.
- Click Continue and enter the code in the given space.
- The downloaded peacock TV app will reload and you will be able to watch the shows.
Is Peacock worth a subscription pay?
Billed as Peacock TV, the app brings a selection of original content from Hollywood talent, including original scripted series and shorts, episodes of popular existing shows, and classic films from the studio’s vault. It’s a combination of free stuff and stuff that will cost you. The free stuff includes all 12 episodes of Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, The Office (US), The Wonder Years, Rocko’s Modern Life, Cosmo Quest, and a lot more. On the other hand, if you choose to pay for the subscription plan, then you need to know that there are two major premium subscriptions monthly. The monthly peacock premium subscription costs $4.99 and includes advertising and another Peacock premium costs $9.99 and it’s completely ad-free.