Want to know how to watch YouTube Kids on Roku? Well, you have landed on the right page, as here we are going to discuss on the top of how to stream YouTube kids on Roku through the YouTube Cast or simply by enabling Screen Mirroring on Roku.
With astounding streaming apps like YouTube, you can easily find and browse the Best of YouTube Kids shows with ease. You can also browse different categories such as games, music, documentaries, or schools through the app.
YouTube Kids has millions of subscribers so there is a high chance that their channel will be popular with parents who want to provide their children with educational content.
First of all, what is YouTube Kids? YouTube Kids is a collection of videos targeted at children between the ages of six and 17 months. These videos are designed to help parents learn skills and build an interest in STEM topics through fun, educational videos. If you’re interested in robotics, coding, or simply want to stay up-to-date on the latest technology, YouTube Kids has everything you need. Searching for a specific video will bring up a list of related videos—easily searching for something without leaving the page. Parents can also filter the videos using keywords or age appropriateness.
It’s time to bring the fun and learning environment next to your children, stream YouTube Kids on Roku. Let’s get started!
How to Watch YouTube Kids on Roku
Unfortunately, YouTube Kids is currently unavailable in the Roku Channel Store, but no need to worry, as you can still watch the videos through screen mirroring. All you have to do is Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku and simply cast your Smartphone screen.
Important Note: You will be glad to know that YouTube Kids has a cast icon, which can help you to cast the content right from your smartphone to your Roku connected TV. In case, the YouTube cast doesn’t appear or work smoothly, try using the screen mirroring method.
Using an Android Phone, Get Access to YouTube Kids on Roku
An android phone enables you to experience a box full of fun and excitement with YouTube kids. Learn how to stream YouTube Kids on Roku by using an android phone.
- Before proceeding, ensure that your Android phone and Roku are both linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Start the process by Downloading the YouTube Kids app from the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Then Log in to your account and slide the Notification tab down to choose “Enable Wireless Display ” from the ScreenCast menu.
- Connect to the Roku TV by selecting it and then your Roku TV is ready to be used to watch the videos.
Enjoy YouTube Kids On Roku Using the iPhone
Binge-watching worthy content on YouTube Kids on Roku is no longer a dream for your little ones. Your kids can enjoy a quick approach to the channel with the following steps:
- Roku has released an update that includes AirPlay and HomeKit. This option allows you to quickly transfer the screen of your iOS smartphone to Roku and view it on TV.
- Access an established internet connection and launch Roku.
- In the remote, press the home button and then select Settings.
- On Roku, go to Settings then scroll to the bottom and pick Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
- Turn on AirPlay and choose “First Time Only” under Require Code.
How to Get Airplay YouTube Kids on Roku
YouTube Kids is one step away from you. Here are the steps you need to pursue getting access to Airplay YouTube kids on Roku using an iPhone.
- Before proceeding, make sure to connect to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
- Visit the App Store as YouTube Kids will be downloaded through it.
- Swipe down and choose Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
- Select Screen Mirroring and also choose the Roku TV from the list of available devices.
- To binge-watch YouTube Kids, choose Roku TV and a code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- You must enter the provided code to connect the iPhone.
- Finally, just open the YouTube Kids app on Roku and you are all done!
So, these are the steps you need to perform if you wish to stream YouTube Kids on your Roku device. Hope you found this article helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q. Is YouTube Kids just a mobile app?
A. Download the YouTube Kids app for free on your iOS or Android smartphone. When it’s turned on, your child will have access to millions of kid-friendly videos on YouTube Kids. When it is turned off, your kid will only see suggested, curated movies in each category on the home screen.
Q. What is the target audience for YouTube Kids?
A. Popular local children’s brands such as Wallace & Gromit, The Magic Roundabout, and Morph, Teletubbies will be featured in the YouTube Kids app. While YouTube hasn’t specified an age range for the app, it appears to be primarily aimed towards youngsters between 3 to 8 years old. Parents should be informed that the app contains advertising.
Q. Is YouTube suitable for children on a PC?
A. Windows users can use YouTube Kids. YouTube Kids is a fantastic Android app for your children. If you utilize it correctly, you will see that your children may learn a lot from the program. However, you should also keep an eye on your children to observe how they spend their time and which movies they like.