Zoom Cloud Meeting on Roku is perfect for companies that require conference calling or for those who want to conduct online interviews on the go. It is also a great tool for growing your existing business by allowing you to easily reach out to potential and current customers through Zoom Cloud Meeting. The best Zoom Cloud Meeting is better than other tools because it helps you avoid the most common pitfalls.
The most important thing to know about Zoom Cloud Meeting is that it not only makes working faster and easier but it makes the entire process of running your business more efficient. If you are looking for a simple and affordable way to communicate with your team members in real-time over a video conference, Zoom is your best bet. Get a more user-friendly alternative to Google Hangouts or Facebook meetings, as the Zoom Cloud Meeting on Roku. Let’s get started!
Learn How To Install Zoom Meetings on Your Roku Device
To start with the installation process, connect your Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port and keep following the steps we have mentioned below.
- Connect the smartphone and your Roku device to the same strong internet connection.
- Log into your Roku account. After logging in, move to Roku’s home screen.
- In Roku’s settings, you have to select the “System” option.
- Under the System section, you will see the “Screen Mirroring” option. Click on it.
- You have to select the “Prompt” option under the Screen Mirroring section.
- After doing all this now, you have to open Google Play Store.
- Search Zoom Cloud Meeting in the search box and install the application.
- Go to the Android settings and click on the “Connection & Sharing” option.
- Next, select the “Cast” option given in the list.
- Search for Roku and click on your device from the list.
- You can then see your smartphone’s screen on your Roku TV.
- Almost done now! launch Zoom and enter all your information to sign in.
Get Zoom Cloud Meetings By Windows On Roku
- Check that your computer and Roku device have an internet connection.
- Visit: www.zoom.us in the Chrome web browser.
- To get started, log in to your Zoom Cloud Meetings account.
- To get the Cast option, click on the three-dot icon in the Chrome browser.
- Your computer will search for nearby devices. Select the Source drop-down box when your Roku device is connected.
- Go to the cast tab and choose your Roku device.
- You will be able to see your windows screen on your Roku TV screen.
Join A Zoom Meeting With This Step-By-Step Guide
Joining a zoom meeting is a pretty easy task once you check out our streamlined instructions below. The Zoom Meeting has four methods for you to join:
- The Zoom application on your PC
- From the website of Zoom
- By the use of a link through your email request
- By using a telephone dial-in
Quick Note: The host must first start the meeting so that you may join or the host can join.
From the application of Zoom on your Device:
- Open your desktop’s Zoom software, click on the “Start” button, and from the zoom folder, you need to launch zoom
- Then click the “Login” button
- You will find a menu to the right, choose “Sign in with SSO“
- Provide your Username and password if requested
- To get in click the “Join” option
- Enter the Conference ID (that will be displayed in the email invitation)
- You can select before joining the meeting if your audio or video is turned on or off during the meeting.
On the Official website of Zoom:
- Visit the official website of zoom (or Click Here)
- Click the Sign In button for logging into your Zoom Account
- Register if asked with your username and password
- Tap on the tab of My Conference
- Go to the link you would want to join
Get Link to your Email ID:
- The meeting host gives you an email invitation.
- Press that email link (you can join via Mac, PC, iOS, or Android)
- You will get into the meeting
Dial-in: Telephone Option
- The meeting hosts will send you an Email
- It will show the number of the dial
- Please dial your invite’s teleconference number on your smartphone.
- When asked to use your dial pad, enter the meeting ID number.
Quick Note: You may also enter your 2-digit participant ID that is connected to your computer after you have already entered the meeting via computer. To input a participant ID if you have not entered it on your computer just hit # again.
We hope we excelled in our motive to provide you the best guide of installation and set-up of Zoom Cloud Meetings on your Roku device. Now you can enjoy a perfect app for groups of any size that require Video Conferencing, Team Working Sessions, or Online Meetings.